DentalDelta Dental DeltaCare USA Plan
How It Works
The DeltaCare USA Plan features include:
- No maximum benefit, except for accidental injury
- No claim forms to complete
- Budgetable and predictable
- Copay for orthodontics – No waiting periods
- No copays for basic cleanings (two per calendar year)
- Specialty care is covered by referral from your primary dentist at the same defined copays as general dentists
Accident Injury Benefit
An accidental oral injury is damage to the hard and soft tissue of the mouth caused directly and independently of all other causes by external forces. Damage to the hard and soft tissue of the mouth from normal chewing function is covered under your Plan FLM08 Description of Benefits and Copayments.
Lasik and Hearing Discounts
- For more information regarding Hearing Aid discounts, contact Amplifon directly at 1-833-467-0058.
- For more information regarding Lasik discounts, contact QualSight directly at 1-855-800-2020.
Delta Dental Plans: Rate Comparison Chart
|RATES||DELTACARE USA||DELTA DENTAL PPO|
|20 PAY||24 PAY||20 PAY||24 PAY|
|Employee + One*||$21.64||$18.03||$47.22||$39.35|
|Employee + Family*||$31.84||$26.53||$62.32||$51.93|
|*Premiums may be deducted pretax or post-tax.|
Get the App
Access your insurance and the tools to help you use it anytime, anywhere with the mobile app.
Delta Dental Plan Benefit Comparison Chart
You have a Calendar Year plan and these benefits are for a Calendar Year, which is January 1st through December 31st of the current Plan Year.
- You can locate a DeltaCare provider by calling 1-800-422-4234 or a PPO provider by calling 1-800-521-2651. You may also find a provider by using the app, or by going online at deltadentalins.com and clicking the “Find a Dentist” link on the homepage.
- To help you maintain your oral health, Delta Dental offers enhanced benefits for pregnant women. This coverage includes an additional exam, cleaning or periodontal procedure as needed, once pregnancy is confirmed.
- You have access to a Member Online Portal.