Hospital Indemnity Insurance | Voluntary BenefitsGroup Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance from Allstate Benefits
How It Works
- All benefits are paid directly to you and can help you, unless assigned elsewhere, avoid dipping into your savings
- Hospitalization benefits include Initial confinement and daily confinement up to 180 days
- Outpatient benefits include emergency accident treatment, at home nursing and ambulance transport
- Surgery performed in a hospital or ambulatory surgical center is covered.
- Benefits increase 5% after the first coverage year and each coverage year thereafter, for the next 5 years. There is no corresponding increase in premium.
- Rates are age-banded; unisex
- Four Tier Coverage options include: Employee Only, Employee + Spouse, Employee + Children and Employee + Family
- Eligible to full-time employees; excludes part-time, temporary and seasonal employees
- This plan is not HSA compatible
- You can continue your policy currently in force up until age 65. Refer to your policy details for additional information.
How to access your benefits and file a claim
Allstate MyBenefits offers 24/7 access at allstatebenefits.com/mybenefits.
This easy-to-use website offers 24/7 access to important information about your benefits. Plus, you can submit and check your claims (including claim history), request your cash benefit to be direct deposited, make changes to personal information, and more.
The coverage is provided under form GVSP1, or state variations thereof. The coverage has exclusions and limitations. Contact your benefits representative for full details. Allstate Benefits is the marketing name used by American Heritage Life Insurance Company (Home Office, Jacksonville, FL), a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation.