Hospital Indemnity Insurance | Voluntary BenefitsGroup Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance from Allstate Benefits
How It Works
- All benefits are paid directly to you and can help you avoid dipping into your savings
- Hospitalization benefits include Initial confinement and daily confinement up to 180 days
- Outpatient benefits include emergency accident treatment, at home nursing and ambulance transport
- Surgery performed in a hospital or ambulatory surgical center is covered.
- Benefits increase 5% after the first coverage year and each coverage year thereafter, for the next 5 years. There is no corresponding increase in premium.
- Rates are age-banded; unisex
- Four Tier Coverage options include: Employee Only, Employee + Spouse, Employee + Children and Employee + Family
- Eligible to full-time employees; excludes part-time, temporary and seasonal employees
- This plan is not HSA compatible
- You can continue your policy currently in force up until age 65. Refer to your policy details for additional information.
How to access your benefits and file a claim
Allstate MyBenefits offers 24/7 access at allstatebenefits.com/mybenefits.
This easy-to-use website offers 24/7 access to important information about your benefits. Plus, you can submit and check your claims (including claim history), request your cash benefit to be direct deposited, make changes to personal information, and more.
This is a brief overview of the benefits available under the group policy underwritten by American Heritage Life Insurance Company (Home Office, Jacksonville, FL). Details of the coverage, including exclusions and other limitations are included in the certificates issued. For additional information, you may contact your Allstate Benefits Representative.
Pre-existing Condition Limitation
Allstate Benefits does not pay for any loss due to a pre-existing condition as defined during the 12-month period beginning on the date that person became a covered person.
Insurance Policy GVSP1 (FL)
Note: Allstate Benefits individual SHOP policies are no longer sold. If you are a current Allstate Benefits individual SHOP customer, you may continue the policy currently in force up until age 65. Refer to your policy details for additional information.
Group Supplemental Health benefits provided by policy form GVSP1, or state variations thereof.
Coverage is provided by Limited Benefit Supplemental Health Insurance. The policy is not a Medicare Supplement
Policy. If eligible for Medicare, review Medicare Supplement Buyer’s Guide available from Allstate Benefits. This
information highlights some features of the policy but is not the insurance contract. For complete details, contact your
Allstate Benefits Agent.
Outpatient Physician’s Treatment – Pays a benefit for physician treatment outside of a hospital for any cause. Maximum of five visits/year for Individual, 10 visits/year for Individual & Spouse or Individual & Children, and 15 for Family coverage.