Stay tuned for your dedicated Annual Enrollment dates to be announced by August 1st, 2023.
What’s New This Year
- The medical plan names have changed to PPO 1(Non-Contributory) and PPO 2 (Contributory).
- Rates for the Spouse, Child, & Family coverage tiers have slightly increased.
- Medical plan design changes have caused some copays to change.
- Our pharmacy network has changed. CVS-owned pharmacies will NO LONGER be in-network.
- Accredo® will be the designated in-network specialty pharmacy.
- Vision plan rates for the Low Vision plan have slightly increased.
- The dental rates are lower on both plans and on all tiers.
- Dental implants are now covered under the PPO & HMO plans.
- The PPO dental plan now features 75% Co-Ins on orthodontics (up from current 50% Co-Ins)
- Extended Calendar Maximum – includes a 40% benefit for covered procedures after the annual max (excluding orthodontics) is included on the PPO dental plan.
- Smileway Benefits for PPO – provides expanded coverage for employees if they have been diagnosed with diabetes, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis or stroke.
Key 2023 Enrollment Information
Your Benefits Administrator has CHANGED
FBMC Benefit Management, Inc. will continue to administer all benefits for Under and Over 65 Retirees apart from Medicare.
FBMC Benefit Management, Inc. will continue to oversee the enrollment and management of the following voluntary products and services for all retirees, regardless of age.
- Ameritas Hearing
- Occenture ID Theft
- Occenture Tech Support
Continuing Your Benefits As They Are
If you are happy with your current benefits, you don’t have to do anything! Your current benefits will automatically continue for the 2022 Plan Year if you do not make any changes.
Changing Your Benefits
- Review the current retiree benefit offerings in your 2023 Retiree Benefits Reference Guide.
- If you would like to make a benefit change:
- Contact the FBMC Service Center at 1(855) 569-3277 to request an enrollment form OR
- Download the Over 65 form or Under 65 form
- All forms with changes are to be postmarked by Nov. 4, 2022.
- If you make any changes, you must complete the enrollment form in its entirety and indicate your preferred method of payment, ACH/FRS or direct bill. This includes all elected benefits for 2022 that you wish to continue into the 2023 plan year, in addition to the new benefits you are electing for 2023.
Your Medicare Benefits
Your Medicare benefits are administered by the Florida Schools Retiree Benefits Consortium (FSRBC). Retirees who are age 65+ and Medicare eligible are given the option to enroll in one of the Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plans and/or one of the Medicare Part D Pharmacy Plans through the Florida School Retiree Benefits Consortium. Please contact FSRBC for your Medicare benefit options. Visit myFSRBC.com or call 1 (833) 686-0983.