What’s New This Year
- Open Enrollment Dates: Oct. 16, 2023 through Nov. 3, 2023
Dependent Verification Audit (DVA): For more information on DVA acceptiable documents please visit:
No Rate Changes for Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Key 2024 Enrollment Information
Dependent Verification Audit for Plan Year 2024
In an effort to continue providing optimal benefits at the lowest possible cost to you, we are conducting a Full Medical Verification Audit for the 2024 plan year. Be prepared to verify dependents enrolled on your DCPS medical plan during enrollment. Dependents added PRIOR to the 2022 plan year will need to be verified. For more information on DVA acceptiable documents please visit:
Continuing Your Benefits As
If you are happy with your current benefits, you don’t have to do anything! Your current benefits will automatically continue for the 2024 Plan Year if you do not make any changes.
Changing Your Benefits
- Review the current retiree benefit offerings in your 2024 Retiree Benefits Reference Guide.
- If you would like to make a benefit change:
– Contact the FBMC Service Center at
1(855) 569-3277 to request an enrollment form
– Download the Over 65 form or Under 65 form
- All forms with changes are to be postmarked by Nov. 3, 2023.
- If you make any changes, you must complete the enrollment form in its entirety and indicate your preferred method of payment, ACH/FRS or direct bill. This includes all elected benefits for 2023 that you wish to continue into the 2024 plan year, in addition to the new benefits you are electing for 2024.
Your Medicare Benefits
Your Medicare benefits are administered by the Florida Schools Retiree Benefits Consortium (FSRBC). Retirees who are age 65+ and Medicare eligible are given the option to enroll in one of the Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plans and/or one of the Medicare Part D Pharmacy Plans through the Florida School Retiree Benefits Consortium. Please contact FSRBC for your Medicare benefit options. Visit myFSRBC.com or call
1 (833) 686-0983.