Universal Life | Voluntary BenefitsTrustmark® Voluntary Universal Life Insurance Plan
How It Works
- Death Benefit
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Long-Term Care Services
- Interest-earning Cash Value
- EZ Value Plan Option*
- Death Benefit Restoration Rider
- Modified Guaranteed Issue or Simplified Issue is available for all eligible employees and spouses (See a Benefits Counselor for details)
- This plan is portable after the first payroll deduction. You can continue with the full amount of insurance coverage and arrange for premiums to be billed directly to you. Your coverage and premiums stay the same.
- This Universal Life Insurance plan complements any group term life insurance you may have and enables you to vary your premiums, coverage and cash value accumulation as your needs change. You can adjust the death benefit and premium upward and downward throughout your lifetime, subject to certificate limits.
*Provides automatic annual benefit increases without additional underwriting unless you opt out of this feature.
You select the coverage and premium that best fit your budget and family needs based on your age and eligibility.
Trustmark Insurance Company, Lake Forest, Illinois, underwrites this plan. The A.M. Best Company, an organization that compares and rates the financial strength and performance of insurance companies, rates Trustmark “A-” Excellent. This information is being provided to employees by Duval County Public Schools in advance of more complete information from the insurer.
Policy Form UL-205, Rider Forms HH/LTC.205FL, BRR.205FL
Trustmark(R) is a registered trademarks of Trustmark Insurance Company. The Accelerated Death Benefit begins to pay after 90 days of confinement or services, and to qualify you must meet conditions of eligibility for benefits. Pre-existing condition limitation may apply. For exclusions and limitations that may apply visit www.trustmarkbenefits.com/voluntary-benefits/disclosures/ul. Products underwritten by Trustmark Insurance Company. Underwriting conditions may vary and determine eligibility for the offer of Trustmark insurance. Your policy will contain complete information.